- Digital Classroom Practice 2018
- Option 1: Designing learning opportunities within the Digital Technologies Curriculum
Option 1: Designing learning opportunities within the Digital Technologies Curriculum
Speaker: Anthony Speranza
ICT Learning & Teaching Leader
St. Mark’s Primary School
Our nation’s first Digital Technologies Curriculum is available now, with schools expected to implement the curriculum by the end of 2018. As a new curriculum, the challenge remains for teachers to understand the syllabus deeply enough to embed these learning opportunities effectively, as well as realise the links towards other curriculum areas that can help support a meaningful approach. In this workshop suitable for K-6 educators, participants will be invited and supported to:
- Examine the links between outcomes in Digital Technologies, English and Mathematics curriculum.
- Understand the ways in which the curriculum can be translated into practice.
- Participate in a learning design process to create a lesson, sequence or unit with multiple interdisciplinary links.