The 2018 Show has now concluded. The 2019 program will be announced soon.
The Education Show is a key event of the National Education Summit. The latest cutting edge learning and teaching resources along with programs, support services and technology will be showcased to educators from across Australia. Visitors can also attend the Free Education Program, offering sessions within four key streams, technology, wellbeing, techniques for learning and professional teaching as well as the Free Spotlight Stage where exhibitors will provide in depth information about their service, program or resource.
To register to attend The Education Show click here
Who will exhibit
Suppliers of education resources, services and programs including:
- Curriculum and learning resources
- Technology for learning including digital resources and aps
- Information and communication technology
- Wellbeing and resilience resources
- School administration and assessment software
- Literacy programs and tools for reading and writing
- STEAM programs and resources
- Special Needs resources and support
- School equipment
- Professional learning
- Graduate and post graduate education courses
- Out of school learning(e.g. museums, galleries and tour operators)
- Education journals and magazines
- Education Consultants
- Teacher recruitment and teaching opportunities
- Fundraising and marketing
- Financial and superannuation
- Teacher support ( e.g. professional and subject associations, education authorities)
To see the full 2018 Exhibitor List click here
The 2019 Exhibitor List will be announced soon.
To find out details on how to get to the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre click here
If you require accommodation please visit here for special deals.